Thursday, March 25, 2010

the potty comes out of storage


it's a bit early, but Eleanor seemed vaguely interested, so I unearthed our potty. I have nowhere to go today, so I cranked the heat up, stripped Eleanor down, and let her have at it. She can't quite seem to grasp spatially how to sit down on it - the "turn around and back up toward it" thing is throwing her.

She did pee in it (a tiny tiny bit), and got a chocolate chip for her troubles. Miles, of course, also needed a chocolate chip. He's sitting there right now reading to her. She keeps getting up and sitting back down on the potty.

Anyway, I'm not expecting potty training to "take" quite yet - it better not, because I have about eight bargain packages of size 4 diapers to go through first!

3 comments:

  1. What caught my eye was the comment that Miles was "reading" to her. Heh. How many books does he have memorized??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too many new posts here lately. :) have a good one

    ReplyDelete