Thursday, June 2, 2011

A first lost tooth...

...and I DO mean lost. It's probably being slowly digested along with tonight's chicken pot pie.



Miles is very proud (and also slightly worried, I think).

Now I'm wishing I hadn't spent the money to take him to the dentist yesterday (yesterday!) I was worried because his gums had been bleeding a lot and looked like they were receding. (The dentist said he was fine and offered to pull the tooth out; Miles politely declined.) Now I just feel like a type-A overprotective mommy.

Our even-more-gap-toothed son is now out with Daddy getting some ice cream, the treat I had promised. I hadn't yet decided whether to do the tooth fairy routine or not, and since this tooth has conveniently disappeared, maybe I won't need to decide for a while yet.

1 comment: