Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Girl Scout Green: not my favorite color

And yet it is now the color of my sofa. And rug. Oh, and walls. And the chair, two blankets, the end table, and a significant number of Skip-Bo cards. And my beloved laptop got a green coating - very bad.

Yes, all it took was a 10-minute shower, and my two darlings deciding to experiment with tempera paint. Thank goodness it's washable, yes, though I think I have to call an upholstery cleaner for the furniture. At least it wasn't white leather to begin with, right?

They both got a royal spanking (oh yes they did - they KNEW better and had been warned multiple times never ever to touch the paint without Mom or Dad), a not-fun shower, and are having a moratorium on all sweets of any kind (except fruit) for a whole week.

Overly harsh? Maybe. And maybe not. Let's see what that upholstery cleaning bill looks like first.

No comments:

Post a Comment