Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another idea I thought was a good one at the time...

I love Crayola Color Wonder markers. It's really great to have an art medium that cannot possibly damage anything ELSE in my house. So this morning, upon getting home from the gym (and feeling pretty smug that I made it to the gym at all, I admit), I plopped the kids down with our Color Wonder markers and papers and dashed in to take a quick shower.

Normally, I can take one of two types of showers: the kind with a closed door and someone pounding on the door or wailing, or the kind with an open door, and someone pulling back the shower curtain on both sides, trying to climb in the tub, and turning the faucet to ice-cold whenever my back is turned. Neither is the type of blissful experience that cleansing myself used to be.

I figured, I'd be quick, and they couldn't do any damage with the markers, right? And it was a peaceful experience, with lots of hot water pounding down on me....mmmmmmm.

I emerged to find these



and this



I forgot that Eleanor will eat anything when it isn't mealtime. Out of fourteen markers, we had four survivors; the rest got decapitated. So much for Color Wonder.

I wonder if I could get Crayola to sponsor my blog? I could use some replacement markers...

1 comment:

  1. oh no! judah ate part of his crayon this week too. i feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete